Monday, February 13, 2006

Days gone by

Well yesterday mom and I went to Hankou to do some last minute shopping. She picked up some tops and I actually got a pair of pants. It very surprising when I find clothes that fit me. They don't particularly cater to fat asses like myself on this side of the world. So i felt pretty good, especially since my ass isn't as fat as it was before.
Anyway, we got back home and just hung out for a bit. For some reason I couldn't get any sleep, which was bad because I had to wake up fairly early to get ready for my first day of school. We were told that we had to be out for 8:20am but if it rained then we didn't have to bother. Well it rained but I was still up early because you have to get up early to see if it is raining. Well blah blah blah.
The first day wasn't too bad. My kids were all pretty much behaved. Mom came to watch my classes in the afternoon and she told me that she was impressed. She thinks that teaching will be a good career for me. I inclined to agree with her. Anyway, after school was over, we met up with Matty stix, Gary and his girlfriend to go to the Brazilian restaurant for dinner. Yeah I think I need a coronary bypass to live through the night. So much meat!
Currently, I'm getting ready for bed. Have another morning of getting up early. I have to get my mom a cab for the airport and see her off very early in the morning (6 am). I will miss her all over again but atleast I know she had a good time here and it won't be very long till I see her again.
So that's the story thus far

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home