Wednesday, February 22, 2006

meh meh meh

Well the past few days have been pretty routine. I have a cold and it's not making me a happy camper. Breathing through your mouth all the time ain't fun. Other than that, things have been fairly normal.
Melissa and Christa are enigmas. They both hang out in Melissa's room whenever they are home. They never come hang out in the living room and they don't go out and explore or anything, unless they're going out for a specific reason, ie to buy something etc. They'll stay in that room for hours, the door closed and you don't hear anything. Then I guess when they get tired, Christa leaves and goes to bed. I just don't get it but maybe they are still just trying to adjust.
The weather has been a crap shoot on almost a daily basis. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you get shit. One day it was really sunny but cold, the next, overcast but a little warm. Then another day would start off warm and sunny and then by 10 am, it's freezing. Last few days Matty stix and I have been in the living room watching CSI and cooking dinner (and by we cooking dinner I mean me). We're both pretty broke so we have been eating in. Today we realized how cheap food is. I mean, it's cheap when we go to the restaurant but it's even cheaper when we buy things to make dinner on our own. Anyway, I'm gonna hit the hay. My head is fuzzy and I gotta get some sleep.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home