Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Beijing Jan 30th, 2006

Woke up with no plans and kept it that way. I did some reading. I ate. I went back down to that coffee bar and watched a movie, came back upstairs and read some more. Then it started to get late and I had some dinner, then went back down to the coffee bar for another movie before bed. When I got there, there were these three people sitting at the table closest to the TV but they were all reading. I'm thinking "What the heck!?" Anyway, I asked them if they would mind if I watched a movie. No objections, then they asked me to sit with them. Turns out 2 of them are from Canada and the third was from Australia. We had a nice little chat and enjoyed the movie. I told them about my plans for the Great Wall and they gave me some great advice. Anyway, after the movie was over, they headed their way and I headed to bed. I set my alarm and smiled at my plans for the next day. I can't wait to be at the Great Wall and fulfill promises made to myself. Hopefully, it'll be a nice day out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home