Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Beijing Jan 29th, 2006

Happy Spring Festival!!
Well I woke up around 11:30 and went to the tour booking guy and apologized. I gave him a lame story that I was sick and asked him when I could go again. He told me day after tomorrow I could go. Luckily no extra charge and no hassle but if I wasn't there the day after tomorrow, then that was it So I got something to eat and headed out to the street. There was a street market that was set up and it was full of people. Vendors selling all kinds of novelty items plus food and even a few games. I hung out there with the people for a few hours then headed back to the hotel. Once back, I just hung around the coffee bar for a bit, watched a movie and before I knew it, I was back in bed. I was going to do a bit more today but thought against it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home