Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jan 19th, 2006

Well not much was done today. I laid around for a bit, got some lunch, then took a nap in the afternoon. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't nap in the day. In fact I hate sleeping in the day but not much else was going on, I was starting to run low on funds and the symphony of lights wasn't until the evening. Around 6:30, I woke up, got ready and took the next bus downtown. Taking the bus is so incredibly was by the way.
Anyway, I got to the Avenue of stars and the show was already 5 mins in. This time around it was absolutely amazing. There's music that's played and the lights almost seem to dance to the music. It was really cool and closer and better than what I was expecting. It was a great treat for my last night in HK. Anyway, I walked around the area for a bit and took in the last bit of the sites, a few more pictures and then some dinner. After that I headed back to the hotel, watched some TV and then went to bed. My last night in HK was really nice. Tomorrow I have to get my stuff together and head back home to Wuhan but I would just like to have it noted that I really enjoyed my stay in HK and I recommend that every and anyone take a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home