Saturday, January 14, 2006

Big things are happening

Well yesterday we had a farewell dinner for Bre and Brian. Cast of characters included, of course Bre, Brian, Harry, Melanie, Susan's younger brother John, Nick and Matthew. We went to this place called the Greenery Cafe. They serve western food and other things as well. Some Portuguese food, some Thai. It was quite nice. We had a nice dinner, chatted a bit, it was a nice time.
Breanna was being a bitch the entire time. For some reason she didn't want to talk to anyone and I made a point of just ignoring her. Bre has a tendency of acting like a 12 year old. When we were leaving she was full speed to the cabs. I have no clue what her problem is. I've given up on trying to figure it out. I will be very happy when she finally leaves the frathouse.
Anyway, I came home last night, had a few beers and then I got a surprise call from my mom. So that was nice.
Today, I dragged Harry out with me in the rain to help me buy a train ticket for my trip to Beijing. So now I'm all set there. Today I may go out with my friend Jason for a but but this rain is not encouraging.
So I'm really happy with the way things are going. I'm gonna start packing for my trip to Hong Kong and then a few days after that I'm gonna be going to Beijing. So this is going to be a fun winter vacation for me. I'll keep you posted

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home