Saturday, December 31, 2005

New years eve

Well it's new years eve and this is how things have played out so far. Yesterday Matt, Daisy, Bre, Annaick and I made plans to go out for dinner then go out for bowling. Things get all messed up. Bre didn't want to come right away so she said she would meet us there. I met Matt and Daisy at the bus stop and we headed to Giano's for dinner. Then Annaick and her friend Rachel met us there. Then we waited for Bre and she never showed up. A little bit after Matt Daisy and I arrived, I suddenly felt sad and was very quiet throughout our dinner. For some reason I got very depressed and just wasn't myself. Maybe it's the time of year, maybe I just feel sorry for myself but in any case, I ate in silence and barely said 2 words after that. Then Matt told me that we weren't going bowling anymore after dinner, which I would normally raise a stink about but I was cool with. Than Annaick and I went home. Unfortunately my depression lasted until this morning and all day till this afternoon. Gary made some plans to ring in the new year and I forced myself (and Annaick) to make up our minds to go. The day went on, I felt no better, time got close for me to get ready, I felt no better, I almost didn't even want to get ready but I didn't want to let Annaick down so I forced myself.
We said we were going to get some dinner then meet Gary but when Annaick came to get me she said she was' going anymore and seeing as I wasn't really in the mood and if she wasn't going then why was I going. So I put on my jeans, called Gary and told him that Annaick and I weren't coming. He was a bit concerned but he understood. Annaick and I went to our avourite restaurant, ordered 5 of our favourite dishes, had a couple beers and a few laughs. Now I feel a bit better but I'm glad I didn't go out because then I would have been pretending and I hate doing that.
So Annaick and I are going to watch a movie and when countdown time comes, we're gonna meet upstairs Matt and Nick, do the countdown and call it a night. Maybe it will be better tomorrow.
Happy New Year to all and Happy Birthday to me!
Hat 1 Count Down Happy New Year January 1st

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home