Sunday, January 08, 2006

Not too many events

Well, Friday was the last day of school for me and the other foreign teachers at least. There is still some school going on but as far as the foreign teachers go, we're done. So I finished up the last of my exams, I handed in my planning book and said bye bye to my students for a month. Annaick and I went out for dinner with Lily and Julia our co-teachers. That was nice we shared some laughs and I got Lily's number to keep in touch.
Then Annaick and I came back home and she suggested that if I wanted to come out with her and her friends I could but she would let me know. So I bought a couple of bottles of wine, got home and just sorta hung out. Then I started drinking some wine and then some more and then some more. Well needless to say I got a little drunk. Then Bre and I got into an argument which was actually kinda good because I was able to tell her things that I had been wanting to tell her for a very long time.
Well somewhere in the arguments my phone rang but I wasn't able to answer. Apparently Annaick called but I missed it. So, I had a bit more wine then we all settled down to watch some TV which I couldn't finish and I stumbled off to bed.
Saturday morning I woke up with a wicked hangover and pretty much vegged out all day.
Sunday morning, I did a few things then I went out to Giano's for english corner. Well that didn't work out that well. The guy who facilitates english corner, John, went to Maccau and all the other guys are so busy with their exams that they couldn't come out. Then I was really looking forward to having Giano's amazing pizza but they were having a gas leak problem so they couldn't make any pizza but I ended up having an amazing burger instead. Toni (yes, he spells it with an 'i' and not a 'y') and I ended up having an amazing conversation. He was really happy I came because he got to practice his english and learn new words. I was just happy that I had someone to talk to.
Well after a couple hours I got a call from my friend Chris. Chris (is one of the million chrises I know) but this one was actually in my tesl class and we've kept in touch since then. Now he's teaching at a school in Hankou and he called me yesterday to tell me that he was in town. So now I'm super excited.
So I'm going to be meeting him today for lunch and maybe moving into dinner (yeah, we're gonna have alot to talk about). Anyway, I've gotta go get ready but just as a little side note I'm thinking of going to Hong Kong or a few days at the end of the week.
So that's that. Not much to tell.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home