Sunday, December 04, 2005

The breath test

After enduring many years in Canadian winters, I think we all have our own ways to tell how cold it is without knowing the actual temperature. I use the breath test. If you go out there and you could see your breath, then you know it's cold. If when you blow out, you see an almost cloud, then you know it is very very cold.
Well today, I woke up and was disinclined to get out of bed. After getting dressed and having breakfast, I headed outside and I could see my breath. I knew it was cold. Winter is definitely coming. You almost play hop skotch from class to class to office to home.
Anyway, today wasn't too bad. I didn't really leave the house much this weekend so I never went to the office and neverfinished marking my tests. When I got to the office this morning, there they were staring at me. I tried to finish them as quickly as I could but to no avail. I'm gonna try to finish them at lunch now.
My classes weren't too bad. I started a new unit and it really sucks. In fact the entire book sucks but I have to find a way to get through it. Anyway, that's just about it.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home