Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm a little sad

Patrick probably wouldn't approve of me dedicating this post to him but I have to. Due to something I rather not discuss here, Patrick has decided to go back home to Canada earlier than originally scheduled. He will be leaving us here in China tonight and I have to admit I'm very sad about this. I know he has made the best decision for him and the truth is I think it is best that he goes, in fact I want him to but I will miss him. We grew quite close over the few months I've been here and he has been my buddy that I hung out with. This day was to come eventually but the fact that it happened so suddenly is what makes it hard to digest.
So this is for Patrick.
All the best and I hope he gets home safely.
Bye Bye Miss You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home