Wednesday, November 23, 2005

a little from column A, a little from column B

Well I have been locked up in my room for the past 2 days. Two reasons 1) I've had a nasty cold with an incredible cough that is the bane of my existence and 2) I've been missing Patrick. Even before he left. Anyway, I feel better now and I hope to get a decent nights sleep tonight.
Apparently what I have heard now is that they got someone else in to take over Patrick's classes. His name is Mike and he's from Toronto. I haven't met him yet but I haven't heard good things........... from anyone.
So I'll be meeting him tomorrow and I guess everyone is waiting around to see if he passes the Litisha test. I think it's funny in a way. Bre was telling me that she hopes I don't like him because I needed to be on her side, cause he's apparently a real jerk and if him and I teamed up....God only knows what would happen. I'm going in with an open mind and will make a decision on my own. But truth be told, if he is a straight up jerk........then I'm gonna have to bring him down a peg or two.
Anyway, will be going back to school tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be dying when I get there.
I'll let you know how the Mike meeting goes. Should be interesting.

TTFN Italian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home