Thursday, November 24, 2005

yeah yeah yeah

Well went back to class today. My students missed me as usual. Practically tackled me when I got into the classroom. Anyway, the day went on as normal. I met the new guy Mike today, who is now called "the dude". He seemed pleasant enough with me. I don't know if he heard something and just wanted to be on my good side. Anyway, today we found out that the school has a fall outing for the entire school population planned for tomorrow. All the teachers (including us) have to be there. We'll be going out to East Lake. Should be fun but we'll see what happens.
Well we figured that since we weren't doing any actual work tomorrow that we could have a few extra beers tonight. But before that, we stopped at the music store that I bought my guitar at and I was able to buy a tuner for my guitar. Very helpful tool. Then the guys at the store played a bit of Hotel California for us. That was really awesome. The store owner played with an electric and he was damn good and the sales guy played with him on an acoustic. They really did a great job.
Anyway, so we got home (and by we I mean Bre, Matty sticks and I) we played some ping pong, then made fun of the playground the kids play on which I'm convinced is a gym because beside slides and a swing, everything else is equipment you would find at a gym. Then when we got back in, we opened some beers and Matty sticks showed Bre and I how to play poker. Candies were our "chips" and we had a really great time. Mostly laughing at Breanna because she doesn't really drink beer and after half a bottle she was giggling and saying many a stupid thing.
So we just finished up now and I'm going to bed with a smile. I got to talk to my best friend on MSN before she had to leave for a trip and that felt good. I never seem to catch her online.
Anyway, that's about it for me right now. I have to get up a bit early tomorrow because we have to be at the office at 8:30 (as opposed to our usual 9:00) to meet the buses and head out.
I'll let you know how that trip goes and as usual I'll be taking pics which I will hopefully be able to share with you in future.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home