Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lazy days

Well not much happened today.
Reason?
Everybody is sick. Yours truly included. Patrick has it the worse and actually went to the hospital on Friday. Annaick had a 109 degree temperature yesterday. Matty sticks has a cough and now so do I. I had some tests that I had to mark that I got mostly done today but other than that nothing happened.
Everyone has spent their time either in their rooms in solitude or just barely watching TV in the living room. We have our own little hospital ward going on here at ye ole frat house.
I think we'll all be fine in a few days but it is hard to avoid the flu when everyone you live with has it. So I end this night, playing on my computer, listening to music and hacking up a lung. I hope I can get some sleep tonight. I still have 3 stacks of books to mark and still one class of tests to mark, that I'll do tomorrow morning.
Not much else going on but you know what I do when something happens....

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home