Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally

So I have finally completed all the courses at CT and I can begin working. I saw the girl that is my current supervisor and told her that I was done. It's a good thing I met her today. She'll be calling me next week and letting me know when I should be coming in. I reminded her of the 'no weekends until after labour day' thing and she seems cool. It's not such a big deal anymore, especially for the fact that after Labour day, I'm not even going to be in Canada. YES, I'm still going to continue with the contract and will leave when they need me on Aug 29th.
What's that you say? I'll miss the last weekend of renn faire?
Yes, that is correct. In a matter of speaking, for the greater good, I will take the contract as it is and have no other choice but to miss the last weekend of renn faire.
Many of you know that renn faire is a big love in my life and yes it hurts alot to miss the last weekend but once again, looking on the bright side, I will be back next year and I will have experience under my belt that would allow for me to be more demanding with my contract next year. Also the experience would allow for me to have many more contracts to choose from.
Since Oxford screwed me on placement and this is the only school that responded to my add, I have no other choice but to take it. I have many things that need to get done and I have very little time to do it in.
So don't cry for me. Lets have fun while we can and lets think happy thoughts.


TTFN
It's All Good





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home