Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Things are happening

Ok, so I finally actually worked yesterday. It was fun, until I had to count my till at the end of my shift. That was complicated but I got through it. But the actual work was pretty cool. I'm really concerned about getting things done before I go to China. I was supposed to go to Wonderland today to have some fun with my mom and all that but I decided against it. I really should stay here and get some paperwork done. I really keep procrastinating and it is obviously not getting me any closer to get things together. So hopefully I'm going to spend this day getting as many things done as possible. I have to go to the garage and try to find high school diploma to send to the school. I have to print the info that Emily sent me so that I can sort it out and fill out as necessary. I have to get my check list up so that I can see what needs to be done and the order in which it needs to be done before I go. I had three weeks, it's now going down to 2 and a half. My mom is most likely going to be paying for the majority of my ticket since this job, while good almost came too late. It took me so long to get a job that now it is almost pointless. But it's ok, atleast then I know that I'll have some money in my bank account to pay some bills online after I'm gone.
So that's about it for now. Not much to tell. I'm hoping to get as much done today as possible and as usual I'll keep you posted.
My cat just chewed halfway through the cord for my computer. I want to kill her but I can't. Just thought I'd let you know

Tish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home