Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This suckity suck sucks

Ok, so I have tried everything possible to get a job and it is just not working. I applied at almost every Wendy's in town and not a single one of them have called or was even to entertain my application. It's like I have the plague or something. Do you think that they have some policy against not re-hiring people? You would think that they would jump at the chance of taking someone on who was a supervisor. You would have to know that you don't have to waste a lot of time training me. I even mentioned that to one of the managers, that I wouldn't require very much training. She replied with "well you know that many things have changed since then". What has changed bitch?! Do you guys make latex now? You still making hamburgers, heck I know, I still eat there. You don't make pitas anymore, so I don't have to retain that info. What else.....? The sauce has changed on the grill chicken but how hard is that to remember? So basically I've given up on Wendy's. There was a Canadian Tire that I saw was hiring and I applied but I'm not gonna keep my hopes up. I gave them the resume on Monday and I haven't heard anything back yet. There is another one near my house where there is a guy that my mom knows. She talked to him and I gave him my resume, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, I'm gonna try to see if there are any other jobs that might be available. I don't know who reads these blogs anymore but if there is anyone out there reading and you know a place or a person or anything or anywhere I could get a job, even if it's part time or fast food or something, please leave a comment with the details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Thanks for the kind words Rick but that really doesn't help much. I need a job like yesterday. Keeping my spirits up is not going to make that happen. Thanks anyways.

11:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home