Friday, July 15, 2005

If time flies when you're having fun, imagine how it feels when you're not

Well, I still haven't gotten a job yet. I'm trying to see what I can do. Anyway, I do have some good news. I've received my contract from the renn fest and things are looking good. I don't want to discuss exact figures but it is better than last year. Now, that'll help me for the summer but I still need some cash now. Do you think I can have a fund-raiser or a benefit or something? Is there anyway that people would sponsor a benefit for some chick that lives at home with her mom?

I feel like George Costanza.

Serenity now!! I need serenity up the ying yang baby!!

Well I guess that's it for now. As usual I'll keep you posted. Take care and keep me in mind as I continue my job search.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home