Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Unexpected

Well, the weather here has been very un-Wuhan. Usually at this time of year, it's really hot and sticky. Let me rephrase, it's the kind of hot that makes you think you'll go mad and the kind of humidity that makes you want to cry. But not this year. Most of the past few days have been overcast but not very hot (still quite hot) and the humidity hasn't been that bad. The weather is very strange here.
In more 'unexpected' news, I'm really surprised at how quickly the days seem to be going by now. A few months ago, it seemed like these last two weeks would take forever to come, now that they are here, I'm begging time to slow down so that I could take it all in. It's all slowly sinking in for us that this life that we've been living for the past ten months will come to an end. We'll have to move on to our "real lives". Not to metion the fact that our "real lives" for most of us, are going to be very different than the lives we left 10 months ago. I'm looking at a new career and therefore need to prepare differently for school. Colin got accepted to a school and will be attending right away. Him and Lisa have a different place to live. Matty stix will also be going back to school. There's just so much going on.
This weekend, I'll be doing some packing. Mostly the stuff I won't use over the next week and Klaver and I will be sorting through my appartment to decide what stays and what goes for when he moves in. He's also been getting his stuff in his apartment ready to move into my apartment. So we've all been busy with things.
We started our oral exams yesterday and I've been taking some pictures of my kids and with my kids. My grade ones I'm not too broken up about but I will definitely miss my grade twos. I've put so much of myself in them and I've watched them grow over the past two years. I've invested alot and it will be very sad to let go. This week, I'll be giving out my award to the best kid in each class and then next week is our last week of school. Almost time to say goodbye.

TTFN

12 more days and counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home