Tuesday, April 24, 2007

O-blah-dee, o-blah-da

Well I had a tough little week. I was sort of really sick, so I didn't really have much to talk about. The good news is, I'm no longer sick and I'm moving on. Things at the school are the same but now we have this extra long week to look forward to. Tomorrow is that half day, so I'll be coming home at lunch. Then on Thursday we have to watch Klaver and Sara do their show lessons. The good news on this is that their show lessons would be done here at the branch school and that's where we live. Once they're done, we could just walk home. Then we have to work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. However, so many of us took the Monday off since we wanted to have a full week of vacation so that's not too bad. Then we found out yesterday, that we're gonna have the following Monday off, so there was no need for us to take the first Monday. If only the school gave us some advanced notice on that one, then they wouldn't be losing half their staff on the last day of school before the holiday. That's their own fault. They should have said something earlier. We were all left guessing and then made a decision after not hearing anything.
Anyway, we're all just trying to get through this week and are all really looking forward to this holiday. I haven't met Lisa's parents yet but they are on a cruise currently and will be returning soon. Klaver and a friend of his are going to Beijing and I think so is almost everyone else. Eileen has a friend visiting her and they'll be going to Beijing as well. So is Colin and Lisa and I think that's it.
In my other news, I'LL BE IN THAILAND IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I'm so stoked (yeah, I said it). Today I packed my bag with everything except the things I'm using everyday etc. I have my purse ready with my money and my tickets. I still have to call a hotel but that's a future plan. I know when my flight is leaving so I have my morning planned out and that's about it. I was going to buy a backpack to take with me, just because it's easier to travel with one, but I had to pinch the pennies on that. I didn't plan on keeping the backpack at the end of it's use anyways, so why am I buying something I plan on throwing out? Why waste the money? One of my suitcases will do fine and it'll be an uber light bag to carry around and it assures me that I'll have room for my souveniers on my way back.
So that's me right now and as you can see my thoughts are just everywhere. Mainly, however, my source of excitement right now is this upcoming trip. I'm really hoping to have a fabulous time and I'm looking forward to keeping you posted.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home