Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well I had a bit of the holiday blues when I woke up yesterday morning but things worked out ok. Lisa and I planned on having a good breakfast with Colin and Klaver in the morning. We went to Metro on Saturday and bought all the fixings. Yesterday, I made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. We had coffee and a great time. Everyone felt good. Maya even joined us. I was still a bit down but it really felt like christmas breakfast and we almost felt like a bit of a family. Later Maya and I went out to pick up some stuff for christmas dinner and then I got back home feeling exhausted. I didn't do much of anything and then it was time to get ready for dinner. Dinner was awesome. We had turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes. We drank wine and had a fabulous time. Later, Maya, Lisa and myself decided to go out. We headed to BS but not much was going on and it was pretty quiet. We were there for all of 10 minutes and decided to go to Vox. Vox was bumping. We had a great time and spent all of our time on the dance floor. After we had our fill we headed out feeling great. I woke up this morning with thankfully no hangover. Right now, we're getting things prepared to do our secret santa gift exchange and later we're gonna go to Pizza Hut for dinner. I feel pretty good. I think this is a nice christmas and I'm happy that I'm spending it with such great people.
So to everyone at home, Merry Christmas and I miss you all.

Love
Litisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home