Monday, December 25, 2006

Good times

So, we did our gift exchange yesterday. It was really great. Good gifts all around the table. I got Lisa as my secret santa and I got her some insence and a lovely wooden box with engraving on it and a beautiful trim. I was so thankful that she actually liked it. Alex got me and he gave me a beautiful french press coffee maker and a really nice travel mug. The coffee maker can also double to make tea. It's really beautiful. We had a really nice time opening presents and taking pictures. It was a little bit of christmas with the family.
Later in the day, I just stayed in and watched some more christmas movies, we ordered pizza and that was my "christmas dinner". It felt almost trailer trash but it also felt pretty good. This morning I woke up and looked at my clock and was a bit sad to see that it was now the 26th and we had to get back to reality. Christmas is officially over and now we have the new year to look forward to. My birthday is less than a week away and sometimes I can't believe that I'm going to be 29. Soon I'll be off the calender.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home