Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Annaick is really cool

Well the day started like any other. My kids are in exam time now, so I have to do oral exams with them. Today is Wednesday, my half day. Annaick had some stuff to do in Hankou and she asked me if I wanted to go with her. I wasn't doing anything special s I said I would go. After lunch we got our things together and were on our way. We took the wrong bus but quickly found our way and back on track.
We went to this travel agency where she was able to make some arrangements for her parents arrival soon. We took care of that and were heading home. As the bus made a turn Annaick noticed a DVD shop that she had been too before but she swore by. We got off at the next stop and waked back to go to it. They had an awesome selection. I picked up a few movies and then the most important thing. I was able to get seasons 3, 4 and 5 of C.S.I. Other than Seinfeld and Simpsons which are my 2 favourite shows of all time. C.S.I. is the one that does it for me. I was so incredibly happy. Then I saw all 10 seasons of Friends in a box set and that shall be mine as well. I'll be going back on Friday for that. Then after we had our DVD fill, we walked back up the street just to see the shops and stuff. I bought a new jacket and was very happy to pick it up at the price I did, then we came home and got dinner at our restaurant.
It was a great evening for it starting out as an ordinary day. So anyway, more oral tests until the end of the week. Then some more stuff happens and then eventually we get to go on vacation. I get to go to Beijing, have some fun, meet my mom, bring her back to Wuhan, have some more fun, then school starts up again.
One good thing is though, I'll be able to celebrate Chinese new year in the capital of China. That has got to be good.
Well....................
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home