Monday, December 19, 2005

la dee la dee da

Well today was an interesting day. Well not really, but what can I say. I started off the day thinking "I'm not really in the christmas mood" Annaick was saying the same thing too. We realized that televeision in North America, bombards you with christmas advertisement. This type of advertisement obviously affects you and you get into a christmas mood. Then you shop, and put up decorations etc. This is what gets you into things. Seeing as we are not exposed to that here, christmas day is just another day on the calender and holds no real significance. But then, a package came for me. It was from my mom and was filled with many a christmas thing. Then about an hour later I got a letter from my breastest friend and it brought me to tears, and all of a sudden after unpacking my box, I was in the christmas spirit. Thinking of christmases past and the fact that the people in the frat house were my new family and looking forward to spending christmas with them.
I really started to feel good. Now looking forward to the day, looking forward period. It's a good feeling. So now christmas is no longer another day on the calender. Christmas is a time to spend with family and my family is both in Canada and in China now. I really feel good.
So to whoever is reading this blog.........Christmas is coming up. Seasons greetings, happy new year happy whatever holiday you celebrate. Christmas is what you make it and I'm making it fun.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home