Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ding dong the dude is dead. Which old dude? The wicked dude!

Well after everyone had horrible experiences with the new dude, he's finally gone. Apparently Mr. Ye told Bre that he didn't think that the dude was "suitable" to teach the children. Apprently they had him dangling without actually signing a contract and I don't know if he got fed up first or if they just let him go.
I think they knew something wasn't right with him because when he came here, they said they were just going to try him out before signing him. This seemed peculiar because they never "try anyone out" before signing them. Heck he was already here in China. Some of us were brought over from the other side of the world and we were signed contracts.
I really didn't like this guy. Annoyed the bloody hell out of me. He was so arrogant and self-centered. And poor Matty sticks, he was tormented by him everyday because Matt's the only guy in the office that was willing to talk to him and Matty sticks didn't even like him. I was really getting annoyed with him and his attitude over the last week. I told everyone that if he was still at the school on Monday that I would just tell him to stay away from me and not talk to me. Annaick asked me if I was going to find a better way to say it, I told her I'd try.
Monday comes along and I'm having my lunch and he comes and sits down. He starts talking. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned to him and I whispered "I think it would be best if you didn't talk to me" He looked confused but replied with "OK". Then I whispered back "Thank you"
It was the quietest lunch I had ever had. Then on that same day, Bre told me that Mr. Ye came to her and asked if she wouldn't mind taking on a few extra classes as he wasn't going to keep the new guy.
Then yesterday was his last day. Annaick was sooo happy. She kept saying that she had never despised someone so much that she didn't really know, actually, I think the word she used was hated, never hated someone so much that she didn't know. But anyway, he's out of our hair and our lives. Never have to see him again and we could go back to normal. There was a real disturbance in the house when he was here and now it has settled.

May the force be with you.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home