Wednesday, November 02, 2005

test day

Well after a long time of going over and over unit three, it's test day today. For the most part the tests look pretty good but I won't know for sure until I correct them. Nothing else is really happening. Annaick and I might do some shopping today. We feel the need to celebrate a Wednesday and to do that, we shop.
On the other side of things. I bought a phone card and went nuts making phone calls. I surprised my mom at work and she was beside herself with excitement. She kept telling everyone that her daughter was calling from China. They were all very surprised as well. So we had a nice quick little chat. Then I called my very good friend Chris and had a nice chat with him. Then this morning I tried to call my best friend Tricia but she wasn't home. However, I talked to her mom for a good few minutes and she kept me update on everything.
Phone calls to or from home are so very very good. They really brighten up your day and you almost have a smile all day long. And everyone here, no matter how often they talk to relatives or friends back home, they always feel the same. You never get tired of talking to them. Just to hear a familiar voice I think is what it is or just the fact that you have that ability to talk to someone. In any event, I feel pretty good.
So that's about it.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home