Monday, October 24, 2005

Same old, same old.

Well, I went back to class today and took extra care of my voice. At one point it was going kinda crackily and I was a little concerned but I managed to get through the day with little damage. Everything was pretty much back to normal and I was so very happy to see my kids and ofcourse they were happy to see me back in class. The day went on as any other day and I'm just glad to be back ithe mix.
Now changing the subject, I finally set up the link so that you are able to view some pictures.
If you click on the link below (or cut and paste), you will be able to see some of the pics from my trip to Shanghai.
Once the browser is up and loaded, click on 'watch', then select your speed and you are all set. This is a photoshow and is only a sample of all the pics taken. Like I said before, the trip was great.
Enjoy the show.

Trip to Shanghai link - http://www.photoshow.net/watch/Cp7zI2Qa

Tomorrow or some other day during this week, I'll have a few more links to other pics taken at other times.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home