Wednesday, October 26, 2005

new kid on the block no more

Well out of all of the teachers here, since I was the last one to get here, I was considered the new kid. Annaick beat me to China by a couple weeks. Well I'm no longer the newest teacher here. I've passed the torch unto someone else.
I guess since school started, they were short a teacher and three of the teachers currently employed here were doing extra work covering the classes. Well the school finally got someone in to actually take over those classes.
His name is Matt (which is gonna confuse the hell out of us because we already have a Matt) and he's from Dartmouth Nova Scotia. We are all happy that he's Canadian but Patrick is especially happy that he's from NS (since Patrick is from there too) and that Matt is a guy, since Patrick has been the only guy in the frat house since I got there.
Well Matt seems to be settling in nicely and like I said, Patrick is overjoyed. They both went out a little while ago and Patrick hasn't been in the mood to go out lately since he's still on crutches.
Changing the subject, my students are still there and making me laugh as usual. Mr Ye always looks like he's gonna have a nervous break down and my assistant still hasn't gotten used to my humor.
Anyway, I've decided that I have to get back on the weightloss wagon. Heck, I can do it. The diet here is better than that of North American style. I went out on the track with Annaick last night. She jogged and I power walked. It was good. We did that for half an hour then we did some butt shaping exercises. I'm a little sore but I'm proud that I got through the workout and Annaick said the same as well. Maybe if I did this regularly I wouldn't have to get that butt lifting operation I've been hankering for.
In any case, when I get back home, I'm hoping to be a lean mean ass kicking machine.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home