Sunday, October 23, 2005

Not much going on

Well last night turned out to be a bit of a dud. I got dressed up and was looking pretty good. The cast of characters included, Patrick, Breanna and Damon. We got to Blue Sky Cafe, which is a bar night club and a place where alot of foreigners go. They serve mostly western dishes (hamburgers, salads etc) and the wait staff speak english. We got there a bit early and had our meal. While eating the music was good. Then things started to drag on and the music wasn't as good and the place started getting filled up. People started dancing and white guys still can't dance over here but the vibe just wasn't there for us.
Damon wasn't feeling great and bailed early, plus, Patrick's still on his crutches. Bre wanted to dance but I just wasn't feeling it. It was very strange being there and especially with so many non chinese people around. I don't know how I'm going to adjust when I get back home. I might have to move to china-town or something. We didn't even make it to happy hour and that was at midnight.
So we left, got back home and all went to our seperate quarters. All in all a dud of an evening. Today I woke up and just wasn't in the mood to do too much. We did go to the restaurant for lunch but then came home and watched movies. Even though t was a nice sunny day, it's starting to get cold. I hate winter with a passion and cold weather (no matter now sunny it is outside) never really gives me that get up and go.
My get up and go left so now I sit down and stay.
Good news though, I still have a bit of phlegm in the throat but I'm pretty much back to normal voice wise. I can't wait to get back to school tomorrow! I'm just hoping I don't lose my voice again. Atleast not so soon after I'm healed, like the last time. There would be no way that Mr Ye would believe me. I wouldn't believe myself.
Upcoming, we have plans for Halloween. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm hoping there is some sort of celebration.

Anyway,
TTFN
Wakka Wakka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home