Monday, September 26, 2005

Another in the round of blonde jokes

I don't condone blonde jokes but you can't argue with something that makes you laugh.
Here it goes;

T-G-I-F vs S-H-I-T
A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F." He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T." She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly. He again answered, "S-H-I-T." The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F." The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T."
The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain. "T-G-I-F" means Thank Goodness It's Friday. Get it, duuhhh?"
The man answered, "S-H-I-T" means "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday!"

HA HA HA!!

Anyway, I'm still having problems getting pictures on here. The pics keep adding up and I have no way of showing them to you. Unfortunately, you'll have to bear with me a little longer till I can get this thing figured out.
Thank you for your patience in this time of "picture woes". We hope to have this situation resolved soon.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home