Thursday, June 23, 2005

A "hard" choice

Well, I was trying to put this off for as long as possible but I do think I need to get a job. As some of you may know I used to work at Wendy's. there is a location near where I live now, I think I'll apply. The good thing about this is I can do a job with very little responsibility or expectations and since I used to be a manager at another location I should have no trouble getting hired. It's a good thing I didn't burn my bridge there. The only thing is I'll have to make it clear to them that I don't want to do much and I'd want to work only 3 hours during the lunch rush. I know it sound demanding but like I said I want very little responsibility. So, I'll apply within the next few days and then look to start around July 4th. As usual I'll let you know, plus I have to because working in fast food is a gold mine for finding strange characters.
Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home