Sunday, June 12, 2005

What's the deal?

I know some of you are thinking that my site needs to be sparked up with some pics. Either from my vacation or just in general. Well to tell you the truth, I'm not very good at operating the system that is in charge of that, so I'm having some difficulty getting pics in my blogs, but as soon as I figure it out I'll be able to enlighten and entertain with some pics. So keep looking and I'll have them as soon as I can manage.
Anyway, some of you have heard me complain about this before but can someone please explain to me the purpose (besides money) behind Batman Begins? Did we not cover the reason why Batman does what he does and what haunts him and all that shit in the last 4 Batmans? We have covered as much depth as we possibly can in a man who dresses like a bat to fight crime. People I implore you....there is nowhere else to go with this. Now this is just my personal opinion (and seeing as it's my blog my opinion is the only one that will count in this particular forum) but Michael Keaton was the best Batman. Say what you will about him but Michael Keaton on his own has this mysterious sort of dark side as it is (look at some of his movie choices) and he's not hard on the eyes. So for me he was convincing as both Batman and Bruce Wayne. Val Kilmer......? I don't know. He is a hottie but was trying to hard when wrestling with Bruce Wayne's inner demons. Now George Clooney, another hot hot man but even he agrees that he shouldn't have done the movie. So that sums up that. Now for Batman Begins, because Michael Keaton is Batman for me, I have a hard time standing behind someone else in the role as it is. In addition to that Alfred is played by someone else. I can't handle 2 changes. Then film makers seem to forget that in the first Batman, while he had alot of technology at his disposal it actually got a better as time went on. How are you going to tell me that he had better technology way back when but didn't have it when he faced off with the Joker. I just don't get that.
Now on the other side of the spectrum.......I have seen Revenge of the Sith. Now I have to admit. I have been waiting more that half my life to see this movie. I mean, it's THE MOVIE. Everyone knew that Anakin Skywalker was seduced by the dark side and became Darth Vader, but noone had ever seen what prompted and eventually enforced him to make that decision. I gotta say I enjoyed it and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Once it does I will own it all and the circle will be complete. (LOL)
Anyway, if anyone gets to see Batman Begins, let me know what happened. Also, if you haven't seen Revenge of the Sith, I do recommend you do. Provided ofcourse if you are a Star Wars fan. Which I know many of us are.
Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home