Friday, December 05, 2008

More pics

Wanted to share some more pics. Nothing special.
This first one is on the side of a building. You may have seen something like this before but I find it so interesting nonetheless.


This is the same building but from the other side. Now this is in the subway. As most building codes indicate you should have equipment to extinguish a fire in the event of an emergency. Now I have no problems with a fire hyd rant. They broke up the word so that it fits nicely under each character. My problem is with the next picture.What exactly is a fire hose rant? Do you have a hose rant in your building? Every time I see this it makes me chuckle. And I see it everyday on my way to school. And the really funny thing about it is that the character in the middle (火) is the actual one that means fire. So then that begs the question, what does it really say above fire hyd rant?



Now this is my building. Not much but someplace to hang my hat. Second window from the top, is my apartment.


So that's about it for now. I have to take a few more pictures in my area. Once I do that, I'll be able to share some more.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home