Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another trial lesson

So yesterday I had another trial lesson. This time with a nice Japanese couple. His name is Mitsuru and her name is Nao. Their English is a bit on the basic side but it's good enough to communicate. The lesson itself was pretty good. We had a few laughs and went through it pretty smoothly. Personally I had a bit of a hard time getting through it since I have a cold. I hate getting sick over here. It's even more exhausting than when I'm at home. I managed to make it through but still don't know if I'll have a regular part time job with this company. I've gotten another offer but I've been keeping them at bay because I want to know the outcome of this whole scenario. I don't want to say yes to the second offer if this company is going to take me on. In any event, I have another trial lesson on Tuesday and I'm hoping that I'll know something by the end of the week.
I was starting to warm up to Shanghai but now, not so much.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home