Sunday, November 23, 2008

Criticism VS Suggestion

I won't bore you with the details of my past week. Suffice to say, it wasn't that great. Again, I was "blamed" for it being cold. I was wearing my gloves during my lesson at the kindergarten and the principal told me that I shouldn't. She said that we shouldn't be wearing gloves or hats indoors. Well, I tend to wear my gloves when it's cold. I'm just crazy like that. Then the teacher asked me if I would wear my gloves inside if I was in Canada. I told her that it would depend. Then she gave me the snide remark of "well I guess in Canada, you can do anything you want". I didn't bother replying but the thought occurred to me after the fact. In Canada, the heat would be on, and I wouldn't have to wear my gloves inside. If they mention it again, I'm pretty much gonna tell them to buzz off but ultimately, I wouldn't have to wear my gloves indoors if the windows were closed and the heat was on.

On the up side, I may have locked down some excellent extra work. This extra class can really put me into the realm of living a normal life. Even though I only have 8 weeks left, it'll at least help make the time go by faster in addition to loosening up the purse strings a little. So things seem to be looking up. In any event, I wanted to show you some stuff.

So this is the Japanese style building that Ricky and his family live in. This first pic is just after you get off the elevator and enter the floor. The second pic is just outside the elevator doors.












The next pic is from the balcony with the view to the ground floor.
This last pic is from the same balcony but this time looking up to the ceiling. It's a pretty tall building. I think maybe 20-something floors. I never really paid attention. The other thing is, I've never seen the place in the day. Imagine how amazing the light must be coming through there and how beautiful it would look with all that natural light coming in.
Anyway, I just thought I would share. I have some more pics but that'll have to wait for another day.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home