Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ahhhhhhh

Nothing beats rest and relaxation. I spent this entire week practically in bed. It was the best. I went to bed late and slept in. It was fabulous! So needless to say, I have nothing to report except for the fact that I'm really not looking forward to school tomorrow. The kindergarten has turned out to be not as bad as I was originally making it out to be. The battle is with the middle school. The students don't care and still have no interest in learning. The Henan province students aren't too too bad but my regular classes is where I'm pulling teeth. I've now spoken to Charles about it. He's supposed to speak to the headmaster. I'm hoping that there is something that could be done. If things don't improve, I'm gonna see if they'll just drop the English classes and I won't have to do that shit anymore.
In other news, I gotta wait for Suraj to get back from Nepal before I know whether or not I have an additional class. He'll be back on the 14th, so I'll be holding my breath till then.
That's about it. I'll let you know how this week goes.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home