Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well so far so good. I'm just about half way through my vacation and I'm enjoying every moment. I haven't really done much so far and am just having a good time marinating in my solitude. Yesterday I did some wandering and found another way out of my neighbourhood and a whole new set of local eateries to hit up. I'll be enjoying the local delicacies quite often due to cheap prices and excellent proximity to my apartment.
Anyways not much else is going on. I feel like I should however make decent use of my time off and atleast take in some of the local culture, but I might save that for later in the week. Right now I'm really enjoying not having to work or commute.
In other news, today is my daddy's birthday and while I didn't get him a gift or a card and he doesn't read the blog, I still felt it was important that I atleast acknowledge the day. I love him and miss him and send him only the best in birthday wishes.
"Love ya dad!!!! Happy birthday!!"

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home