Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving along

Well things are slowly moving along. I finally got my passport renewal so a huge weight has been lifted and I can comfortably send in my application to any school. I have my resume up on a couple of well known sites and have been getting decent responses lately. There's one school that I really have my eye on but I have to wait to be contacted for an interview. In the mean time, I'm still on the hunt. If I get a better offer some place else, I'll just go there.
My next steps are to start some basic packing or atleast organizing what I'll be taking with me. I'll be travelling super light this time (hopefully) since I don't plan on staying long. I hope to be doing alot of extra work while I'm there so I have to keep in mind that I'm not in a fashion show. My mistake last time was an excess of clothes and shoes. I've only just recently got all my left over belongings that were left in the appartment. I had to get Klaver to mail them home to me. Luckily he was taking over the place after I left. In any event I feel comfortable with the way things are going and am looking forward to the next step.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home