Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Well a decision had to be made and I decided to take the plunge, yet again. Not because I want to this time, but because I have to. Yes, you've guessed it, Tisha is going back to China.
I'm heading to Shanghai this time around. Ultimately for a number of reasons but mainly because that's where the money can be made. There are other pluses associated with this particular destination and that includes the fact that my very good friend (and adopted little brother) Klaver will be there, in addition to a couple other Chinese friends that I've made along the way. Shanghai was a great place to visit, so I have no doubts that it'll be a great place to live. I don't plan on staying very long this time because I just need a quick fix. I have upgrade classes that must be taken come 2nd semester to ensure my place in the 2009 September class for the nursing program I plan on taking.

Preperation.
There are many things that need to get done but the advantage I have this time around is that I'm familiar with the run down. I've been getting several offers from many schools around China wanting me to teach at their locations. A few of the offers aren't that bad but many of them suck. I've been turning down most of them since the locations aren't in Shanghai. I have received contact from one school in Shnaghai but since I've been waiting for my passport renewal to go through everything is on hold. Once I get that, then plans can be finalized and visas can be acquired. I'm really looking forward to this little stint. It'll allow me to do all the other little things I wanted to do while I was there before, in addition to visit Wuhan one last time and see my kids before they grow, leave primary school and scatter to the wind. I received a letter from one of my kids a few months ago and managed to get a reply out to her, but found out from Klaver that she never got the letter. Needless to say that pissed me off and bummed me out. Luckily with going back, I can see my kids one last time, give them my new contact info and hopefully fill that empty spot in my heart.
So fasten your seatbelts folks. We're going on one more ride. This one will be a doozy. A fast paced whirl wind of making money, speaking Chinese, eating strange food and getting caught in bizzare situations.

Watch out China.................Here I come...........again

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home