Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bob Loblaw (<--- say that 5 times quick)

Well, not much has been going on over the past few days. Things have been pretty confusing weather wise. Sometimes it's rain, then over the weekend it was pretty hot. Not Wuhan hot but hot nonetheless. Then come Monday, it's cold and overcast. Then the next day is sunny, so you'd think it would be warm but it wasn't. It's just as cold. Then this past week has just been one cold day after another. I don't know what to wear most days and I still don't feel comfortable packing away all of my winter things because I don't know if it's time to truly get rid of them.
In other news, my Thailand trip is coming up. I was supposed to go with Maya but it looks like she may not have the money to go anymore. I had been planning for this trip forever. Even before I came to China, and I'm going come hell or high water. Unfortunately, Maya did very little planning and this is why she's in the funk she's in now. I don't think she'll make the trip so I think that I may as well plan to go on my own. After this trip, my next order of business is to get my ass in gear for getting home. I'm just so excited about being back in Canada. I miss so much and I'm really looking forward to getting home. I know that there's alot of things I'll miss here. My friends, the food and just the daily life, but as I've said before, this is bizarro world and I'm living a fantasy life here. It's time for me to get back to reality and make something of myself. Or something like that.
What's good though is that the summer is coming and the leaves are coming up on the trees and there are more sunny days than not and every day that goes by is another day closer to me leaving here and getting home.

TTFN

PS, I've started counting the days. 90 left before I'm home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home