Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well well well

Well, this blog has certainly been around for a while. Anyway, not much is going on. The pageant that the school was supposed to be having tommorow has been postponed till the 15th. So tommorow will be a regular school day but luckily we get our regular weekend off. A week from today my pictures will be ready and I may or may not let you sample a few. Other than that, not much is going on. I'll be going to Breakthrough this weekend and go buck wild on my birthday gift certificate and I might go out to Hankou and do some other shopping as well. After that, I have to conserve my cash. My parents are coming soon and I'm uber excited about that. Plus we wanna go to Hong Kong and Shanghai and after they leave, I have plans to go to Dali for a few days. Winnie said she'd come with me. So things are looking pretty good. Going to be out and about alot very soon and only 3 more weeks of school.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home