Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nice and quiet

So everyone has pretty much recovered from all of their separate illnesses and things are more or less back to normal. I’ve been trying to take it easy on the partying for a couple reasons. I need a break and I need to save the money. Last weekend, no one went anywhere. Friday night I went out, mostly because of Maya. She suckered me into it. Saturday morning I had a hangover I had to deal with but nothing to heavy. I spent the day inside and Klaver and I just hung out in my room, watching TV and entertaining the occasional guest that popped in. Then we continued hanging out till the evening and then somewhere around midnight I went to bed. A nice quiet night. Today is pretty quiet too. I haven’t really done much other than some laundry. I have to meet a friend but other than that I think the entire weekend was low key and quiet. Last week was also another quiet one. Next week will be a bit hectic. The pageant we were supposed to have around the holidays got postponed till tomorrow. They apparently wanted all the foreign teachers to sing a song together as a finale. I out right refused to do it. Angela also refused but was soon after coaxed into it. I said I was putting my foot down and I wasn’t singing. Matty stix and I believe that the school just wants to show off their performing monkeys. I do that everyday with my kids. I don’t need to o it with a bigger audience. Matty stix is actually lucky he doesn’t have to do this. He’s a judge for the show. So this thing is supposed to be on Monday and then the rest of the week we have to do our oral exams. Colin and I took some time to do some brainstorming on what he thought would be good for us to do. I gave him tips based on what I did last year and we found a way to make the test fast and easy. So that will be my days next week. Then the week after, the students have their final exams and hopefully after that there’ll be no more school. A few days after that my parents will be coming and then a whole new set of fun will start. Only couple weeks more and then I’ll be off for a month. Yay! Pretty sweet.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home