Monday, January 08, 2007

Everybody's sick

We have all been hit with a bad cold or a flu of some kind or just something that indicates you're not well. Eileen got an ear infection over the holidays. Heck, she missed the turn over from 2006 to 2007. Klaver was down for a couple days and called in sick on Friday. Moose was MIA for a week. I only saw him on Sunday and then he wasn't at work yesterday. Lisa and Colin hadn't been feeling well in a while. Especially Colin and then they went to the hospital yesterday. Matt was feeling so bad he went to the hospital over the weekend. I got a bad cold that was at it's worse on Saturday and pretty bad yesterday but I still went to work. I finally feel a little better today. And Maya slept all day yesterday and also feels like crap. So, it's been a weird couple of weeks. We're just all trying to survive and ride the storm till the holiday.
In other news, my pictures will be ready on Thursday so I can't wait to pick those up.
Try my best to keep you posted.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home