Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HOLY SHIT!!

I left Canada to get away from the snow and somehow in this Chinese city that hardly ever gets snow, it has somehow followed me here. It snowed today. There was a huge dump of snow everywhere this morning. I had to bring out the big guns of a winter coat and I actually had to wear my toque. I woke up and looked out the window and had to actually question what city I was in. I could have been looking at Toronto. The snow was everywhere. The kids were freaking out because some of them hadn't really seen snow in their lifetimes. Then as the day warmed up ever so slightly, the snow turned to slush and then to water. They were still playing with it. Throwing slushy icey messes at each other.
That's the weather, here's the news.
I started my oral exams today and suddenly realized that I despise my co-teacher for grade two. Luckily I don't have that much time with her but I will be complaining to Mr Ye about her before the end of the semester. She needs to take some english classes before she enters another classroom with me next semester. Other than being cold and having to deal with that, things are pretty good. School is over in less than 2 weeks and my parent(s) will be here in about 2 weeks.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home