Saturday, December 17, 2005

I can move for a big girl and I love happy hour

Well yesterday was a good day. After I got home I went up to Brian's and watched a movie, then came downstairs and watched a couple more. Half way through the first, Matty stix joined me. Then I had some plans that evening that fell through so now I was left with nothing to do. So I called Matty stix and told him about the fact that I had nothing to do now and he suggested that we go out for drinks. Upon his recommendation we decided on Blue Sky in Hankou. I called Damon to see if he was up for it and he was. He met us at the frat house where we had a few drinks before and then we were off to the club.
We got a table and it was quarter to midnight. This meant 15 mins before happy hour. I love happy hour. Like a really happy hour should be, you get 2 drinks for the price of one. So I stuck with beer and so did Matty stix but Damon was pounding back tequila. After a few he was really drunk.
Then they started to play a few good songs and Matty stix said "lets go dance" By this time I had had a few in me, so I was up for anything. So we hit the dance floor and we were amazing, either that or we were really drunk so we seemed amazing. Either way, we were amazing! I think at times Matt was surprised because I could dance. After we got back to the table I made a point of telling Damon that I could move for a big girl. He said, "yeah, I know" then he leaned over and told Matt and he gave me the thumbs up. Anyway after way too many drinks, I was drunk, Matt was drunk and Damon had to say a short prayer to the porcelain gods, so we decided to leave. In the cab on the way home we kept making jokes. The same stupid drunk jokes that are always made. Then Matt kept telling me to tell the driver to slow down and I was practically yelling at the driver knowing that he spoke no english. Then we got home and Damon decided to pass out on our couch and kept apologizing for drinking too much and getting drunk. I just laughed it off and told him that it wasn't a problem and he was always welcome to sleep on our couch. Matty stix was out, I think before he even got into his room. Then I headed off to bed and woke up an hour ago.
So all in all it was a fantastic night. Now I'm going to get ready for english corner with my new friends.
In case you were wondering, I'm having an amazing time here in China.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home