Monday, December 12, 2005

I love communication

Well ater much procrastinating, I finally did it. I had been meaning to get a cell phone a little while after getting here and I did that yesterday. Winnie has a friend that's a manager at this big cell phone place in Hankou and she took me to him to get hooked up. I was just looking for something simple that would provide me the opportunity to be able to communicate with people when I'm not home and to have people be able to get in touch with me for the same reason.
This cell phone place was huge and had so much going on and so many people. Anyway, I was just looking for a second hand refurbished phone. I got one at a decent price, plus a sim card that allows me to talk anywhere in China at any time. The monthly payment is a little more expensive to be able to do that but I rather pay the money and know that I can do that. Most of the phones are cheaper each month but they can only be used in either Wuhan or Hubei province. Ordinarily that would be fine but I plan on travelling in Jan and I have to have my cell phone available to me. This is the reason why I got it. Anyway, I just wanted to update you on that. Winnie is going to help me set up the phone today and then I'll be done. Then I'll add the number to my list of contact info.

TTFN Wakka Wakka





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home