Friday, December 16, 2005

Love, love, love

I'm getting to this point where I am just loving everything. I love China. I love my students. I love my work. I love and miss my friends. I'm just loving everything.
Anyway, Christmas is coming and I have a few things to send. I know they'll be late but better late than never. This week has been pretty cool. It seemed to go by fairly quickly though. Every other evening I had a few drinks with Matty stix while we watched a movie and then on the evenings I wasn't doing that I had a few drinks with Brian upstairs. I hung out with Brian mostly because he's not going to be back next semester and I want to spend as much time with him now before he goes. Brian is an older guy from Australia and his wife is chinese and they have a 5 month old daughter Julianne. She is so sweet. Brian kills me because him and I have the same perverted sense of humor. Sometimes he sets things up to have a funny punchline and I usually beat him to the punch because I know where he was going with it. We really have big fun and big laughs together.
In other news, I've done a bit of shopping and think I may have gotten gifts for everyone I planned on getting gifts for. There is just one other person who I have no clue what to get for him. This is what has delayed me on my sending things. That and the fact that I've sort of been procrastinating and I've been busy doing actual teacher work. Making tests, giving tests, marking tests, giving homework and marking homework. Then exam time is coming so things have been getting busy. Plus we are all getting ready for Christmas at the frat house.
This weekend should prove to be interesting.
Winnie helped me get a cell phone but there is something wrong with it. So now I have to meet her in Hankou tomorrow to get it repaired or replaced. Then I have tentative plans with Annaick to go to this Belgium restaurant for some food and to taste many different kinds of beer. Then Sunday, I'm going back to Giano's for english corner, so that should be fun.
So I'm just heading out for dinner right now and when I get back I'm gonna see what Brian's up to and maybe have a few beers with him.

The fun never stops at the frat house.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home