Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hmm

Yesterday was a pretty good day. The sun was out, so that automatically makes it better. A welcome change from all the rain and overcast days. Anyway, the school day was........well a school day. Luckily it was Wednesday so it was our half day. I had hoped to go back to that shop and see if that purse was still there but we had to go with Mr Ye to the police station to get our residents' permits (the paperwork never ends. Everyday it something). Anyway, we spent alot of time there. Practically the whole afternoon. Annaik and I were exhausted by the time we came home. We went out for dinner at the little restaurant around the corner and had a nice little chat getting to know each other. We're both capricorns so we had a lot of things in common. We came home, watched a movie and pretty much went to bed.

Another note:
I didn't realize that when I boarded the plane at LBP airport that I was actually getting on a time machine and I was going back 20 years to the 1980's
I believe that the fashion police would go into serious meltdown at all the crimes against fashion that I have seen. People where pajamas, like they are a shirt and pants combo to be worn on the street. They see no problem with this. Franky I don't think they know the difference. There was one thing that I saw that almost sent me into shock. This girl was wearing these emerald green knee high boots, maybe even brighter than emerald green. With a white skirt with red polka dots and a black top, and, she had a mullet. AHHH that's not just a crime against fashion, that's a crime against nature.
Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home