Thursday, September 08, 2005

Entertainment

Well not a whole heck of a lot is going on, so I thought I would entertain with some of the pics that were taken.

This is Daisy, Breanna, Annie (bottom middle) and Caroline. This is at Hong Shah square. Beautiful place to hang out. They are posing in front of one of the bonzai trees that were there.

This is Hong Shah square again. In this shot, you can see the square a little more. It's hard to get good night time pics with my camera but you get the idea.
This is us at Pizza Hut. That would be Patrick, Daisy, Breanna, Annie, Caroline and myself. I don't know what I'm doing with my hand. Anyway, we had a very good time there as I mentioned in an earlier post.
This is Annaik, Patrick and myself. This is when we got seperated and went to that little bar for a beer. Annaik set up the camera so we could get the shot. We had a really great time there as well. I'm sure you've notice, but the three of us have been hanging out alot.

I really like this shot. This was taken when we left the Pizza Hut. On very busy streets and some intersections, they have walkways that go over the street. This is where this shot was taken. Now like I said, night time shots are hard to take with my camera, but this shot is actually supposed to be this way. The cars drive very fast here, and when you take a pic, it comes out as a big blur of lights and metal. I kinda like it.
Anyway, like I said, not much going on. I'll post something else once something happens. Today is Friday (thankfully) so we have the weekend to look forward to. I'm getting into the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere, so we'll see if I can get some more stuff to show you from this weekend.

Anyway, TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home