Monday, July 04, 2005

moving right along, now

I got a reply from Oxford about my placement. They sent me an email letting me know what I had to have in order to get my placement started. I have to go to Walmart or somewhere to get some pics taken so that I can add it to my TESL resume. I'll try to see if I can get that done today so that I can get this started ASAP.
Also, I'm gonna go to the Wendy's today to see if I can get a job there. I really have my fingers crssed for this. Don't ask me why I'm so nervous, they hired me the first time, why won't they do it again? I guess I'm in fear of them thinking I may be "over-qualified" and not wanting to take me. Well, if I don't do this I'm really fucked so I have to. I guess if I don't get the job there (which would be really pathetic), I can try to get a job at the mall.
Either way, I need a low commitment job with little responsibility. I'm thinking Wendy's because I used to work there and am familiar with how the work. It would take very little training on my part and their's. Working somewhere else would require too much thinking on my part and I really can't spare the brain power right now.
As usual I'll keep you posted. So two big things on today's agenda, and not one of them a hard cock. Gee, I must really be growing up but I guess that last line just disproved that theory.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home