Monday, July 04, 2005

.....but there's a different breed of bitch out there

Any and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a bitch. In fact, there are alot of you, who when you first met me believed that I was a pure bitch, but it has been confirmed to me that there is a different breed of bitch out there.
I'm usually a bitch at first meeting because I've been hurt by a lot of people who claimed to be my friends and then took advantage of me and left laughing. As you know, once you get to know me, you find out that I'm a good person with lots of laughs and all that good stuff (atleast I hope that's what you're thinking). Anyway, I was on my job hunt today. I went to the Wendy's near my house and was not received very well. The manager, some short ass bitch, tells me that their not hiring right now but maybe she'll call me in a couple months.
Yeah, that'll help me alot.
Anyway, I tell her that since she's not hiring now then there is no point in her keeping my resume.
She practically throws it back at me and says that I can do whatever I want. In my head I just said a big "fuck you" but I told her she can keep it if she wants but if she calls me in 2 months or so, I ain't gonna be able to help her. She says that she'll keep the application but I ain't holding my breath.
A different breed of bitch.
I went to another Wendy's and was well received there, especially when I told her that I was a supervisor at another location. The supervisor there said that she'll give my application to the manager and also said that there was another location that was needing help. She offered to call them but didn't get through. She did tell me however to call her tomorrow and follow up. So that looks good. This other location is a little bit away but atleast I'll be working.
Anyway, even though that looked good, I still went to the mall to see if I could get a job there. Just about all of the stores were looking for help in the evenings and weekends or days and weekends. Unfortunately my renn faire commitment won't allow me to work weekends elsewhere. So any job at the mall is pretty much out.
Now, alot of the places I went to, said that if I wanted I could still submit a resume. I told them that I wouldn't bother because I don't want to waste anyone's time, knowing fully well that I can't work weekends. Everyone seemed helpful except for one place. Le Chateau.
This girl made me realize why I didn't shop there. Now I know what you're thinking, "if you don't shop there, why do you want to work there?" but desperate times call for desperate measures. This girl was a different breed of bitch.
I get there and I say "I noticed that you had a 'now hiring' sign. What type of hours are you looking for?
She gives me this look, like "oh my God, I can't believe that you just walked in here" then she says "well we just hired a few sales associates and we have to see how they work out and see how the schedule is before we can determine where we need someone. We don't know what kind of hours we need if we need anything"
Then I say "so then you're really not hiring?"
She says "No, no, we just have to see the schedule and see where we need people"
I was like "whatever" and left. If you didn't want a fat black girl working at your store, then just lie and say "we need someone for evening and weekends" and if I gave you my resume, throw it out and never call. Is that so hard? People do it all he time.
But no...
This pussy of a bitch gives me a load of crap. Whaddup with dat?
A different breed of bitch.
Anyway, so I'm hoping I get that job at the other Wendy's. If not, then I may have to resort to some other type of fast food job as that's the only thing I can commit to.
So the job hunt continues and I hope that I can get a job doing something. I seriously need the cash, in addition to the fact that I need to get out of my house. I'm getting cabin fever or something. I feel like I'm on disability again. Those were not fun times.
Anyway, this blog is long enough and I don't want to depress anyone anymore.
TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Many thanks Rick.

1:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home